SPANISH DRIVING LICENSE
Option 1: 389 € (IVA included)
All you need in order to pass the theory test in English and 10 practical lessons included
Option 2: 149 € (IVA included)
All you need in order to pass the theory test in English and no practical lessons included
(obtain your spanish driving license in Madrid)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FOREIGN DRIVING LICENSE IN SPAIN
Driving licenses that have been issued in any country of the European Community or those within the European Economic Zone (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) are valid *permanently. A licence issued in any other country is only valid in Spain for the period of six months maximum, counted from the first day that the license holder obtain residency in Spain. After this time, these licenses are not longer valid, and it will be necessary to obtain a Spanish driving license.
However, Spain holds an agreement with de following countries that license holders are able to simply exchange their licenses after six months.
Countries that Spain holds an agreement with are: Algeria, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Ecuador, Morocco, Peru, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Brazil, El Salvador, Philippines, Guatemala, Serbia, Andorra, Korea, Japan and Switzerland.
In conclusion: Non-EU licence holders, and those not from the countries listed above, after six months will have to sit a Spanish driving test to continue driving within Spain.
- A Theory test of 30 questions where a maximum of 3 mistakes is allowed. Test can be undertaken in Spanish, English, French and German. Examinations can be taken at Jefatura Provincial de Tráfico de Mostoles.
- A Practical test of 25 minutes duration approximately. These will be held on the open highways of Mostoles.
Entry requirements for both tests are: ID card (Tarjeta de Residencia) and a medical certificate issued in a Spanish medical centre.
* EU Driving licenses are valid permanently only when: The licence holder has passed a psychophysical medical test in the periods established for the Spanish law, now days every 10 years until the holder reach 65 years old, and after 65 years old every 5 years, counting from the first day of his/her residency. If the candidate fails the psychophysical medical test the license will no longer be valid. Expired EU Driving licenses are no longer valid in Spain.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- English Theory books for your theory test.
- Access to all theory test in English, either by internet or at the driving school facilities.
- Theory lessons in English. Intensive courses which enable you to pass theory test within 2 weeks.
- 10 Practical lessons on the open highway, using the same car that you will sit your practical test in (available in English).
- We have different packages for different drivers levels (contact us)
- We will give you a lift to and from Jefatura Provincial de Trafico in Mostoles for both the theory and practical test (optional).
HOW MUCH YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR DRIVING LICENCE?
In case you need extra practical lessons the price for a lesson is 33€ (IVA included).
TIMETABLE OF NEXT INTENSIVE THEORY COURSES*
Weekend Course Number 1:
Dates: October 5 to 9
Hours: Friday (4pm to 9pm) + Saturday (9am to 17:00pm) + Sunday (9am to 14:30pm).
Place: This course will be held at Autoescuela Gala sited in Avenida de América nº 6.
Week Course Number 1:
Dates: September 24 to 28
Hours: From 5pm to 9pm
Place: Gala located in the Atocha Station (Ground Floor, next to the entrance lathes to the subway)